Current and planned faculty home options include:
- West Campus Point: Two- and three-bedroom Mediterranean-style townhomes, located on eleven and one-half acres of UC Santa Barbara's West Campus. The complex is comprised of sixty-five townhouse units grouped into eight clusters. The coastal setting of the project provides an attractive feature unique to the Santa Barbara area: views of both the Pacific Ocean and the dramatic Santa Ynez Mountains.
- Ocean Walk at North Campus: Situated on approximately 26.3 acres about 2 miles from the main campus and short walk (1/3 mile) to the beaches of the Pacific Ocean. The last phases of this project are under construction and will bring the total number of homes to 70 by 2023.
- Sierra Madre Apartment Complex: 36 rental housing units for UCSB faculty and staff (18 units for faculty and 18 units for staff) about 1.5 miles from campus, adjacent to 650 acres of coastal habitats and walking trails. The complex was designed with sustainability in mind and has achieved LEED Platinum certification, the highest possible rating for sustainable building practices.
- Ocean Road Housing: The Ocean Road project is now in development. There are plans for up to 540 housing units with an approximate mix of 180 for-sale townhomes and 360 rental housing units prioritized for faculty and staff on a 16.7-acre area located along the southwestern perimeter of the UCSB Main Campus and adjacent to the Isla Vista community. The project is envisioned in two phases: Phase 1 would comprise roughly 1/3 of the units, intended to be 180 for-sale housing units. Phase 1 is expected to be completed by 2024-25. Phase 2 would constitute the remaining 2/3 of the units, intended to be 360 rental units.
- Devereux West Campus: 125 faculty and staff homes are planned.